Protein Banana Bread Recipe
Is there anything better than Banana Bread? A delicious traditional dish that can fill you with nostalgia in just a single mouthful.
The answer is yes. Banana Bread with a protein inspired twist! We tasked @MacroFit with creating a healthy, macro friendly Banana Bread that still tastes as good as a classic recipe.
We want to see your attempts at our Protein Banana Bread so make sure you tag us on Instagram with your efforts!
- Mash the banana in a mixing bowl until smooth-ish
- Add and whisk in the eggs
- Add the protein powder and mix together
- Proceed to add the rest of dry ingredients and fold until thoroughly mixed
- Grease a small loaf tin and pour your mixture in
- Chop up your protein bar and drop into the mixture evenly
- Cook in a preheated over (160 °C) for 10-15 minutes
- Poke with skewer to ensure cooked thoroughly
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before slicing
KCAL 72 | PROTEIN 7g | CARBS 7g | FAT 2g
Special OfferWas £40.00Now £25.00