Post-Match Football Nutrition Meal Ideas
Your post-match meal is very important and should never be underestimated. After all, eating the right food is a great way to prepare your body for whatever’s next.
However, following a gruelling game of football, it can be tempting to just put your feet up and relax while paying little attention to nutrition. Check out our quick and easy recipe below.
- 6oz salmon steak
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons of sugar-free ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of onion soup mix powder
- 1 tablespoon of sweetener
- Place the olive oil, soy sauce, sugar-free ketchup and onion soup mix powder into a bag and mix together.
- Add the salmon steak into the bag and leave for an hour to marinate.
- Once marinated, remove the steak from the bag and place onto a grill set at a medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn the steak and grill the other side for a further 4-5 minutes.
- The steak is now ready to serve. We recommend freshly-steamed vegetables and quinoa to complete the dish.
Special OfferWas £59.98Now £55.00
Special OfferWas £70.00Now £60.00