Perfect High Protein Oats Breakfast - MaxiNutriton Recipe
Create the perfect high protein oatmeal breakfast
This oatmeal recipe is high in protein thanks to the oats, egg whites, blueberries and Maximuscle Promax Powder. It is also a delicious meal option - another great thing about egg white oatmeal is that it is just as versatile as regular oatmeal. You can add any fruit, spice, extract, nut, seed you like. Adding 1/4 cup of egg whites to the oats makes them super huge and fluffy.
- 50-60g Oats
- ½ cup of water
- 1 scoop of Maximuscle Promax Vanilla
- ¼ cup liquid egg whites (or two egg whites)
- Optional toppings:
- Cinnamon or honey topping
- Handful of blueberries
- Weigh out your oats in a bowl
- Cover oats with the water and stir well
- Pop into the microwave for 1 - 2 minutes
- Add the egg whites and stir thoroughly, then pop back into the microwave for 1 minute
- Mix in the Maximuscle Promax powder and stir thoroughly.
- You can then top with cinnamon or a bit of honey if you have a sweet tooth.