FREE Mystery Bundle | All Orders >£99
And 20% OFF | Use Code "BLACKFRIDAY20"!
Maximuscle Valentines Menu
Valentines is around the corner and you haven’t booked a restaurant table, bought a card or decided what to do to stay out of the dog house. Never fear, Maximuscle is here! Check out our delicious but low maintenance valentines menu, packed with highly nutritious foods to keep you on track.
STARTER - Goats cheese & beetroot salad
This extra special gluten free, veggie salad is bursting with flavours and textures with tangy balsamic and creamy goat’s cheese, combined with crunchy beans and nuts. This beautiful combination is sure to impress and contains lots of nutrient packed veggies.
- 100 g goats cheese, halved
- 250 g cooked beetroot
- 70 g asparagus
- 100 g runner beans
- 70 g walnuts, chopped
- 100 g rocket
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat the oven to 180°C/gas 6, and put the beetroot in a roasting tin with a drizzle of olive oil. Roast for 8-10 minutes.
- Steam the beans and asparagus over a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, then drain. Mix in with the beetroot and roast for a further 5 minutes.
- Place the cheese on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 2 minutes.
- For the dressing mix together the olive oil, balsamic and seasoning.
- Combine the rocket, beans, asparagus, walnuts, and pile on to a plate. Add the goat’s cheese and beetroot on top and drizzle over the dressing.
DINNER - Teriyaki Salmon
This flavoursome Asian style dish is packed with omega-3 rich salmon, combined with a delicious tangy glaze.
- 2 large salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar-free ketchup
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- Heat the oven to 180°C/gas 6.
- Mix together all the ingredients apart from salmon and sesame seeds. Lay the salmon in the marinade, skin side up, and leave for 30 minutes.
- Once marinated lay the salmon in an oven proof dish (skin side down) & pour over the remaining sauce. Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and bake for 15 minutes.
- The salmon is now ready to serve. We recommend freshly-steamed vegetables and quinoa to complete the dish.
This is a great ‘clean eating’ and raw recipe, although it may sound odd to add avocado to your chocolate pudding, this addition will give the dessert a beautifully silky and mousse like texture.
This gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, vegan dessert is extremely easy and delicious! The chilli in this dish compliments the bitterness of the raw chocolate perfectly. If you don’t fancy the kick of chilli however, this mousse is still tasty on its own, with a few fresh berries or even a couple of drops of lemon extract.
- 1 ½ ripe avocados
- 3 over ripe bananas
- 7 medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons of almond butter
- 3 heaped tablespoons of raw cacao
- 2 tablespoons of agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon of fresh chilli, chopped (add more if you’re feeling adventurous)
- De-stone the avocados and scoop the flesh out with a spoon, add this to food processor/blender.
- Peel bananas and de-stone dates and add them with all other ingredients to the food processor.
- Whizz for a few minutes until the dates have broken down and the mixture looks smooth and creamy.
- Decant into serving bowls.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, this gives the mousse chance to thicken.
- Once the mousse has set, serve and enjoy!
SPECIAL OFFERPrice £75.00
Special OfferWas £52.49Now £35.00
Special OfferFrom £14.00
Special OfferWas £20.99Now £18.99