Chilli Seafood and Vegetable Linguine - Maximuscle Recipes
Check out our simple Seafood linguine with pan-steamed vegetables recipe that will be ready in 10 minutes, using fresh ready-to-use seafood. Our recipe has a combination of rich oceanic flavours and aromatic garlic with a chilli kick. Indulgently delicious!
- 100g baby sweetcorn
- 165g prawns
- 4 seafood sticks – torn into strips
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 2 courgettes
- 2-3 carrots
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- Finely chop garlic and spiralize the courgettes and carrots.
- Place garlic in a sauté pan and soften over a moderate heat along with the olive oil
- Add the seafood, sweetcorn and spiralized carrots and courgettes to the pan and mix together well.
- Cover the sauté pan with a lid, lower the heat slightly and leave the ingredients to cook in their own juices for 10 minutes.
- Serve while still warm and enjoy!
NewWas £85.00 + VATFrom £0
NewWas £75.00 + VATFrom £0