- Available in 480g (16 Servings) and 30g Single Serve Bags in Four Flavours
- High in Protein, Each Serving has 23g (88% WPC, 10% WPI)
- 100% Natural Flavourings and Colourings
- The World's Greatest All-in-One Protein Powder Just Got Even Better!
- More Protein in Every Serving - now 31-32g per 60g of Cyclone, with 21 Servings per Tub
- Improved Protein Blend (54% Whey Protein Isolate) to Support Muscle Growth and Strength
- Promax Lean is Leaner Than Ever Before! We're Defining a New Generation
- More Protein in Each Serving - now 28-30g per 35g of Promax Lean, with 28 Servings per Tub
- Improved Protein Blend (61% Whey Protein Isolate) to Support Lean Muscle Development
- Promax Protein with 27-28g Whey Protein in every 35g Serving
- Now with More Protein in Each Serving and 32 Servings per Tub
- Promax is Low in Sugar and Fat!
Whey Protein Concentrate is a by-product of cheese production. Once the water and casein content is removed through a cold ultra filtration process, you’re left with whey protein concentrate– an ideal supplement for sports athletes thanks to its ability to be quickly absorbed.
Protein is comprised of twenty amino acids and is an essential macronutrient. Athletes should aim for around 1.2-2g of protein per day in order to contribute to the natural process of muscle growth and development.
Taken after a workout, protein helps. If you’re putting work in at the gym, whey protein concentrate makes an ideal post-workout supplement.
Shop the range of whey protein concentrate powders to help up your workout game.