Winter Berry Protein Cheesecake
- 200g reduced fat digestive biscuits
- 50g coconut oil
- 500g quark
- 500g extra light cream cheese
- Whey Protein Concentrate Raspberry
- 50g raspberries
- 50g blackberries
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees celcius
- Place the biscuits in a blender and blend until finely crushed. Alternatively put them in a sandwich bag and hit them with a rolling pin.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 1 min, then pour it over the crushed biscuits. Stir this together until the crushed biscuits are fully coated.
- Pour the mixture into an 8inch loose bottomed cake tin and press the mixture down as tightly as you can.
- In a separate bowl mix together the quark, cream cheese and WPC. Beat it as hard as you can to ensure there are no lumps of powder.
- Then stir in the fruit gently. Pour the mixture on top of the biscuit base and level it out.
- Bake on a middle shelf for 20 minutes. The top should not colour, if it does turn the oven down slightly. You still want the middle of your cheesecake to ‘wobble’ when you take it out of the oven, don’t wait until it is fully set as it will set further once it is chilled.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cheesecake to come to room temperature before chilling in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours before removing from the tin.
- Finish with some extra fresh berries and a dusting of icing sugar.
- Recipe makes 8 slices of cheesecake.
KCAL 241 | PROTEIN 15G | CARBS 19G | FAT 11G