Pumpkin Pie Monster Truffles
🎃 PUMPKIN PIE MONSTER TRUFFLES 🎃
We're all about the pumpkin recipes this week 🙌
- 7 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 50g ground almonds
- 4 tbsp MaxConcentrate Vanilla
- 3-4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch salt
- 250g chocolate melted with 2 tsp coconut oil (we used 125g dark chocolate and 125g white chocolate)
- Edible eyes
- Edible sprinkles
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, adding more coconut flour or protein if needed to achieve a rollable dough (you don’t want it too dry, mix so that it is just firm enough to handle!).
- Roll into truffles, then freeze for a few hours.
- Dunk in melted chocolate, then decorate!