Chocolate Orange Protein Fudge
- 50g coconut oil
- 50g smooth natural peanut butter
- 100g Promax Chocolate
- 15g cocoa
- Rind of 1 orange
- Sugar free dark chocolate
- Extra orange rind
- Gently melt the coconut oil and peanut butter together (either in the microwave or over a low heat).
- Now add the protein powder, cocoa and orange rind.
- Transfer the mixture to a small lined tin and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours (or 1 hour in the freezer)
- Finish with a drizzle of melted sugar free dark chocolate and orange rind.
- Keep the fudge in the fridge until you are ready to eat it.
- Recipe makes 20 pieces of fudge
KCAL 61 | PROTEIN 5G | CARBS 1.3G | FAT 4.2G