Give your protein shake a caffeine kick with freshly brewed black coffee! Check out this recipe from small batch roasters, Two Chimps Coffee – it’s packed with protein and slow release carbohydrates!
- 1 banana, chopped and frozen
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 150ml soya milk or semi-skimmed milk
- 1 scoop Maximusle Promax Lean Vanilla
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 shot espresso or 60ml very strongly brewed black coffee
- Cinnamon, to decorate
- Add all ingredients apart from the cinnamon to a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Add a little more milk if it’s too thick.
- Pour into a glass and decorate with banana slices and a dusting of cinnamon. Enjoy!