Sweet Potato & Parsnip Crisps with Almond & Butterbean Dip
You can snack your way to victory with our sweet potato and parsnip crisps with butterbean and almond dip. The nutritional powerhouse of sweet potato and parsnips provide your body with potassium and copper. Whereas, the mighty butter bean provides a generous dose of veggie protein, and the almond butter provides you with vitamin E.
- 1 medium sweet potato, washed peeled, and shaved into crisp shapes using a vegetable peeler
- 1 large parsnip, washed peeled, and shaved into crisp shapes using a vegetable peeler
- 1 400g can of butterbeans
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 big pinch of sea salt
- Place a layer of greaseproof into a microwave, set the power to half.
- Layer your vegetable shavings on top of the greaseproof paper, being careful that they don’t overlap or they will become soggy.
- Cook the vegetables in the microwave for 50 seconds, turn the vegetables over and then cook for another 50 seconds.
- To make the dip, drain the butterbeans and blend everything in a food processor until smooth.
- Finish with a sprinkle of paprika, and serve with the vegetable crisps.
ClearanceWas £42.99Now £21.99