Homemade Granola - Maximuscle Recipe
Granola is a rich wholegrain breakfast option. This homemade granola recipe uses oats, nuts and seeds and dried fruit to create a tasty breakfast cereal. Our granola recipe is also easy and customizable, simply add your favourite dried fruits and enjoy!
- 2 ½ cups of jumbo rolled oats
- ½ cup of chopped almonds
- ½ cup of chopped walnuts
- ½ cup of shelled, crushed pistachio nuts
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup of honey
- 40g coconut oil
- ¼ tablespoon of salt
- Optional: add in dried fruits like cranberries according to taste.
- Pre-heat your oven to 325°F/162°C
- Place the oats, nuts and seeds into a bowl
- Heat a small saucepan and add honey, coconut oil and salt. Turn up heat to medium and whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and add the oats, seeds and nuts. Mix well and ensure all oats are coated with mixture.
- Spread the granola mixture over a baking sheet. Try to create clusters.
- Bake in oven for 8 minutes or until mixture turns a light gold. Do not overcook — if in doubt, lower the heat.
- Wait until cooled for the granola to harden. It can then be eaten with milk or stored away for future breakfasts.
- Optional stage Add our vanilla Promax protein powder into your mixture at the 4th stage to pack more protein into your diet.
NewWas £42.98Now £40.00