Chocolate Chickpea Protein Muffins - MaxiNutriton Recipe
These dark chocolate muffins are tasty and delicious made with chickpeas instead of flour. Using pureed, canned chickpeas creates a moist, nutty and cake-like muffin because the chickpea starch holds water so well.
- 1 tin of chickpeas drained
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 table spoon of cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 scoops of Maximuscle Promax Chocolate
- 20g dark choc chips
- Blend the chickpeas in a blender until they form a sort of smooth paste
- Add all the other ingredients to the blender with the chickpeas, except the dark chocolate
- Blend until a smooth paste is formed
- Add the mixture to muffin cases and then drop in some dark chocolate chips to each case
- Pop in a pre heated oven at 180 degrees centigrade and bake for 10-12 minutes.
NewWas £42.98Now £40.00