Extra 20% OFF | Use Code "CYBER20"!
- 1 courgette
- 100g broccoli
- 3 TBSP sweetcorn
- 1 egg
- 1 heaped TBSP plain flour
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Grate the courgette and broccoli onto a clean tea towel and ring out any moisture
- Add the courgette and broccoli into a large mixing bowl along with the sweetcorn, egg, flour, salt and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients until all the flour has disappeared
- Take a small handful of mixture and press together into a ball shape until it’s compacted together. Squash the ball so it makes a flat fritter. Continue with the rest of the mixture
- Fry each fritter in a hot pan with a splash of olive oil
- Eat as they are or add yoghurt and roughly chopped mint
KCAL 302 | PROTEIN 19G | CARBS 36G | FAT 8G