FREE Mystery Bundle | All Orders >£99
And 20% OFF | Use Code "BLACKFRIDAY20"!
Left over Turkey curry
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 35-40 mins
- Serves: 4
- ½ TBSP olive oil
- 500g cooked turkey, roughly diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and finely diced
- 1 leek, sliced into ½ inch strips
- 4 celery sticks, sliced into ½ inch strips
- 1 green pepper, chopped into cubes
- 125g plain flour
- 1 TSP curry powder
- 1 TSP cumin
- 1 TSP ground ginger
- 1 pint chicken stock
- Heat up a large casserole dish with oil until hot. Add the onion and cook until softened for 2 – 3 minutes before adding the garlic, celery, pepper, leek for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add in the turkey, flour, curry powder, cumin and ginger for 2 minutes.
- Add in the stock and leave to simmer for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Serves with rice and a drizzle of cream if you’re feeling indulgent.
KCAL 392 | PROTEIN 52G | CARBS 30G | FAT 5G